Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Ketchup Soup? Surely you jest!

Why blog about it you ask? Partially to keep myself accountable but mostly to share my frugal tips, recipes and "aha!" moments with others. I will be scouring the internet and pick the brains of wiser folks to succeed at this challenge. I have yet to find a delicious (or even real) Ketchup Soup recipe, the staple food of empty pantries--if this blog produces nothing else I promise an America's Test Kitchen style recipe for Ketchup Soup! ;) Oh, and yes, I do have an obscene amount of ketchup to use in the endeavor--anyone else hit Walmart's Memorial day $1/jug Heinz ketchup sale? Lets just say I have enough to supply a hotdog cart for days! :) (thanks to Mercedes for the heads up on the Ketchup sale!)

No comments:

Post a Comment